Law Firm of Attorneys-at-Law Maciej Kuźnicki, Sławomir Pasieka Limited Partnership offers a broad range of legal services on the Polish and international markets.
The Law Firm of Attorneys-at-Law was founded by attorneys-at-law Maciej Kuźnicki and Sławomir Pasieka in 2003, and attorney-at-law Ksymena Mamińska joined the group of partners seven years later. Currently, the team is comprised of lawyers who specialise in different areas of law. The Law Firm also cooperates with many partners – including an appraiser, a notary public, a tax adviser, and a specialist in the area of motor claims. This enables us to provide our clients with comprehensive support.
The offer of the Law Firm is targeted at business entities, institutions, and public companies, as well as individual clients. Services are delivered in the seat of the Law Firm are or in a place indicated by the client – within ongoing legal services and upon single orders.
The services offered by the Law Firm include:
- provision of legal advice,
- drawing up legal opinions and drafting contracts,
- supervision over and creation of legal processes of the serviced entity,
- conducting legal consultations,
- representation before courts, authorities, as well as representation in pre-court and debt enforcement proceedings,
- conducting legal and tax analyses of structures and forms of activity,
- transformation and legal and fiscal optimisation of businesses.
Details of the services offered by the Law Firm can be found in the tab: Specialisations.