Our firm of attorneys-at-law Maciej Kuźnicki & Sławomir Pasieka General Partnership, offer a broad range of legal services on the Polish and international markets.
We were founded by attorneys-at-law Maciej Kuźnicki and Sławomir Pasieka in 2003 and attorney-at-law Ksymena Mamińska joined the group of partners seven years later. Currently, the team comprises of lawyers who specialise in different areas of law. We cooperate with many partners – including an appraiser, a notary public, a tax adviser and a specialist in the area of motor claims. This enables us to provide our clients with comprehensive support.
The offer of our firm is targeted at business entities, institutions, and public companies as well as individual clients. Our services are conducted at our offices or in a place indicated by the client for either single consultations or for ongoing legal services.
The services offered by the Law Firm include:
- provision of legal advice
- drawing up legal opinions and drafting contracts
- supervision over and creation of legal processes of the serviced entity
- conducting legal consultations
- representation before courts, authorities, as well as representation in pre-court and debt enforcement proceedings
- conducting legal and tax analyses of structures and forms of activity
- transformation and legal and fiscal optimisation of businesses.
Details of the services offered by us can be found in the tab: Specialisations.